Lab work: 2h/week
Credit points: 5
Andrei Vasilateanu, firstname.lastname@example.org
"Software Methodologies" course
: gradually published in web
Grading and workload
The final exam mark is calculated from several 10-based marks as follows:
(Homeworks, Laboratory Activity)*0.1+
(Lab and Course Attendance)*0.1 +
You can gain access to the final examination with MiniProject> 5 .
1.Homework submissions must not include external materials (e.g., web downloads).
2. The homeworks must be turned in on the due date. Late homeworks are not accepted for any reason and will receive a zero mark.
3.The homework is an individual research work.
4. Homeworks will require substantial time commitment. We strongly recommend that students begin working on assignments early.
5. The projects will be graded according to the judicious choice, usage and documentation of design patterns or architecture styles as well as to the overall quality of the student's software producing style. Late project defence tentatives are not accepted for any reason and the project will receive a zero mark.
The comprehensive, closed-book exam consists of a closed-book written answer to a quiz and an test consisting in designing a comprehensive architecture for a distributed application.
1. In English: Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, E. Gamma, R. Helm, R. Johnson, J. Vlissides, Addison Wesley Professional, 1994
Design Patterns - Sabloane de proiectare, Teora, 2002.
2. Enterprise Integration Patterns: Designing, Building, and Deploying Messaging Solutions, G. Hohpe, B. Woolf, Addison Wesley, 2003, ISBN 0-321-20068-3